Sunday, March 20, 2005

Obregons emphatically agree with Oliver Wendell Holmes


Geo.HoneyRiaz
Originally uploaded by Geo & VO.
"Young man, the secret of my success is that at an early age I discovered I was not God."   --OLIVER WENDELL HOLMES

"The secret to our success on the mission frontier is that we've chosen to get out of God's way and let God's Spirit minister to the people."    --Geo & Virginia Obregon

As a result:

-->Teenagers and pre-teens ministered emotional healing to the conference attendees.  (Archipelago Team - 11)

-->Spiritual breakthroughs occurred in Pakistan during casual conversations not through preaching and teaching.  (Studies and Observation Group)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi G. A. Obregon, I had extra time today and was performing a search for new information about herbs when I came across your blog. I'm glad your post, Obregons emphatically agree with Oliver Wendell Holmes, came up. Even though it's not quite what I was looking for in regards to herbs , I thought it was interesting. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing! Deb